Monday, June 02, 2008

Fun in the Sun

I just returned from a weekend in Fethiye, located on the southwest coast of Turkey on the Mediterranean. Beth & I took 6 of our 7 seniors on their senior trip. We had a blast, I even have the sunburn to prove it. It was great getting to know each of the girls even better. They really are amazing young ladies. From left to right there is: Me (USA), Giulia (Italy), Jeyran (Iran), Christina (Greece), Sanja (Macedonia), Amanda (USA) and Samantha (USA). Huda is our 7 senior, she wasn't able to go with us.

Below is a link to some of the pictures. It was so beautiful there. The weather was amazing. Below is also a video Amanda took and me and Giulia parasailing. It was so cool. She's explaining all this stuff in Turkish once we were harnessed in. I got her to clarify in English, I was asking a question and then we were in the air just like that. It was a neat experience. I'm glad I got to share it with Giulia.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=41316&l=c1477&id=620259852

No comments: