This bring me to a recent experience. I had to get passport photos for my work visa. So I went to a local photo place, they have many of these around town. I came back the next day to pick up my digitally enhanced photo. This is a common practice, your picture is touched up for free. Great idea if you have a pimple. Apparently all my freckles were considered pimples. Esmer said I looked 20! I guess it was a pretty easy way to lose a few pounds. They took out my freckles and thinned down my face. It's great, everyone gets Glamour Shots in Turkey!
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Glamour Shots
This bring me to a recent experience. I had to get passport photos for my work visa. So I went to a local photo place, they have many of these around town. I came back the next day to pick up my digitally enhanced photo. This is a common practice, your picture is touched up for free. Great idea if you have a pimple. Apparently all my freckles were considered pimples. Esmer said I looked 20! I guess it was a pretty easy way to lose a few pounds. They took out my freckles and thinned down my face. It's great, everyone gets Glamour Shots in Turkey!
4 comments:
Hey! You have a receeding hairline now! That's quite a touch up, they brushed out your hair :)
I wish all my photos could make me look a few pounds lighter!
^opps, that other one was me too, I messed up :/
Post a Comment