
I was asked my our art teacher to sit for her art class. They are working on sketching and learning how to draw people. They were excited to have me come in and pose. Jen had told me that it was hard to stay still for that long. I was more worried about being quiet for that long! :) I couldn't believe how hard to was sit still and not smile. The hardest part was having all of them stare at me. I couldn't help but laugh. Jen told me that not everyone can do this. She had me take off my glasses because they aren't ready to draw those yet. That made things easier for me; then I couldn't see their faces, just a big blur. I focused on the back wall and looked over the kids. Time actually passed really quickly once I was able not laugh. Here are a few pictures of the experience.


3 comments:
Oh my GOSH! That first one is Hilarious!!! Looks nothing like you (thankfully). :)
HA.
I totally agree! Those are interesting portraits but WAY off!!!
there was one where i was black! they got carried away with the shading and shaded in my whole face. :)
Post a Comment