
This past weekend I had a great Friday. It started off that all the senior girls were going to have pizza and a sleepover at Sarah's. Beth & I were also invited. We both agreed to dinner, but politely declined the sleepover. Friday also happened to be Caleb's birthday. A surprise party was planned, so we worked that in following the pizza dinner. All the seniors were there except one who was sick. Several other teachers and some friends came to the party as well.
Seriously, the best part of this job is the kids. I just love them. I had so much fun, and the whole time was spent with my students. Here are some pictures from Friday. You can also see that fall has finally arrived! Yeah, I say!

The Bilgen Family (Ben, Wendy, Caleb - who turned 18, and Haluk; Sofie, the dog too, of course)
Here are the senior girls and me.
Well now, gotta have some fun! Me & Letita
My three senior boys - Tim, Caleb & Peter
This Hannah-Lee with baby Judah, our secretary's gorgeous son. Çok Tatlı! (so cute!)
Tim hamming it up for the camera. 
No comments:
Post a Comment