About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Monday, August 20, 2012
A job!
For those of you who haven't heard, I have a job! Two weeks ago prayers were answered. I interviewed on Monday, was hired on Tuesday and started work on Thursday. Talk about a quick turn-around! I've been working for a week and a half doing new teacher orientation and getting my classroom ready in-between lots of meetings. I met over 75 students/parents on our two Open House days. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I'll be posting more tomorrow with some photos. The school is only a 7 minute commute from the house and I know several of the people at the school. God knew just what I needed at the right time.
No comments:
Post a Comment