
This Friday was a great day. I had so much fun. My cheeks are still hurting from all the laughing I did last night. Let's start at the beginning.
This Friday was Senior Slave Day. We had an auction Wednesday to raise money
for the senior trip to Rome. The was the first year we have done this, so most people didn't really get the concept. Needless to say I got a very good deal on two slaves! Here I am with Kari and Joyelle. They were very helpful! It was such a fun day. I'm going to post pictures from the day on my photobucket site.That night I had the high school boys over to my house for a pizza and movie night. You might remember that I had the high school girls over to my house over a month ago. We didn't have as many boys come, they are quite outnumbered in the high school, but we had a blast. We watched "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure." They were so much fun. I laughed till I almost cried! Jenna even had a good time, and she's not a big fan of high schoolers in big groups. I told her that after she spent an evening with them she would see why I love them so much. It's never a dull day at Oasis! In the picture you see the 8 guys [Andy, Peter B., Daniel, Ben, Caleb, Puruya, Peter W. and Tim) who came and Alicia, our English teacher. Those are my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment