
This is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. We had a little over an inch, looked like two inches in some places. There were flurries on Saturday, but it wasn't cold enough to stick. Apparently it got that way over night!
It's definitly cold now. It has not snowed anymore, but it hasn't really melted much either. It's pretty slippery out there. The extended forecast has us seeing lots of snow showers in the near future. Though it is supposed to be getting warmer, so I don't see it sticking.
It sure is pretty! I'm trying to comfort myself with that as I freeze at school. They have not turned the heat on yet. And with the many joys of my new classroom, it's on the cold side of the building. But, it's pretty! :) BTW - the carnival went really well. I'm posting pictures on photobucket, be sure to check them out. I still have to get Jenna's pics, so I'll be adding more over the next couple of days.

No comments:
Post a Comment