Jenna was kind enough to model beside a tree for me. As you can tell it is still pretty cold here. It was nice to see the sun today. We're still averaging between 30 and 40 with snow sometimes. It's been known to snow here as late as April.
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Jenna was kind enough to model beside a tree for me. As you can tell it is still pretty cold here. It was nice to see the sun today. We're still averaging between 30 and 40 with snow sometimes. It's been known to snow here as late as April.
1 comment:
1. That coat makes me look cute if I do say so myself. I need to get this picture from you.
2. There are a lot of pictures of me on your blog lately. I think I should start collecting royalties on my image....
Post a Comment