Friday, March 27, 2009

MUNESCO

Last weekend I was busy at the MUNESCO Conference (Model United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization). I took nine students to a conference here in Ankara. There were about 20 schools present, all from Turkey. We had two delegations, Iran and Mexico, and one student officer. Students researched their countries and topics that were discussed in their committees. They had to vote on resolutions and act according the policy of the country they were representing. They did an excellent job. I am very proud of their hard work.

We all went out to dinner after the conference on Saturday and had a great time just hanging out together. This video is a result of that time together. I’ve become addicted to filming little videos. It’s so much fun once you start, and apparently now I can’t stop!



Links to pictures from MUN http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97425&id=620259852&l=93b257dd85
And if you have facebook, I uploading other videos of speeches the kids did.

No comments: