Thursday, August 20, 2009

Temporarily in Transit

I gave my blog a little makeover. Thanks to a friend, I have a new title, "Temporarily in Transit." I think that pretty much sums up my life at this point. The goal is to return overseas in one year, though I'm not exactly sure where that will be.

I have all my substitute paperwork in, I'm just waiting for the official word that everything is good to go. I've already gotten some sub assignments; teachers at my old school have already requested me for a few days.

I'm still at my parents, I think I might continue to stay here. I'm just ready to feel like I have a home, and to not just be visiting somewhere. I plan to start unpacking some boxes and suitcases this weekend, making the downstairs feel and look a little more like my room.

No comments: