"It's the most wonderful time of the year,
with the kids bracket filling
and everyone yelling you'll be of good cheer
it's the most wonderful time of the year
its the hap- happiest season of all
with those mascot greetings and
courtside meetings when rivals come to call
it's the hap- happiest season of all"
March Madness, I can smell it in the air, it's wonderful! I'm thrilled to be here for my favorite time of the year. Today is the ACC tournament finals. This picture is from last year when Duke was in the finals; which I only was able to watch with live feed online. This year I'll be able to watch in live with my family as Duke plays GA Tech. It's been great to watch Duke basketball live this year. One of the things I missed the most while I was in Turkey was ACC basketball. So I'm soaking up four years of missed basketball and storing up for a potential another four years of missed basketball!

1 comment:
take a new picture! ;P ~JN
Post a Comment