Life has felt very busy lately, hence not having an opportunity to post. At other times I've been at a loss of what to write about.
I really enjoyed sharing at my home church recently. This was the first time I have ever shared there. I got to share in two different Sunday School classes. I also had a great time sharing at Trinity, my parent's church, which also feels like my home church. I love talking about Turkey and it is great getting to talk about my new adventure.
The countdown is on for the end of the school year. I will be officially finished after graduation on June 12th. And I'm really excited that that following week I'll be heading to Chicago for a few days. Chicago is such a great city.
Right now I'm enjoying hanging out with Ben, he's visiting in Bedford for the week. It's great to have him here. He really has become part of our family.
I'm starting to realize how fast August 6th is approaching. It's rather ironic since I am just now feeling like I fit in here. I've been getting to know some new people better and I'm finally feeling in the groove. My mom said, "welcome to the rest of your life!" I guess she's right, that's how life goes. Change always comes when you're not ready for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment