About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Friday, October 21, 2011
Be Lyrebirds
Living overseas has given me the opportunity to get to know some pretty amazing people that I might never had known had I never left Virginia. Some of those amazing friends have started a band. Eric, Caleb & Hannah-Lee are "Be Lyrebirds." They've finally been able to release several songs. You should definitely check them out. Go here http://www.belyrebirds.com/ and you can download their four new songs plus two older songs for free. They have such a great fresh sound that is a mix of lots of different influences. You can read more about their journey on their blog at http://beingbelyrebirds.blogspot.com/ I promise you won't regret taking a listen to my friends. You'll be humming along to "Love Me Like a Flower" before you know it!

No comments:
Post a Comment