Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chicago Cousins

I have been able to do some traveling since I returned to America.  Most recently I took my annual trip to Chicago to visit my cousins.  I absolutely love Chicago.  Chicago is a big city that feels very manageable and not overwhelming.  There are so many fun things to do and just walking around the city is even entertaining.

This was my 5th trip to Chicago and I was able to still do some new things.  We went to the Botanical Gardens and the Lincoln Park Zoo with the kids.  They were great fun activities to do with the kids, as is a trip to Millennium Park and the fun fountain.  I also went to a White Sox game. It really felt like I was cheating on the Chicago Cubs, my favorite baseball team, but they were away while I was visiting.  One of my life dreams is also to go to every professional ballpark in the US, so it seemed like a great time to visit the White Soxes.

But this best part of the whole trip was just the time with the family.  Check out some highlights from the trip here:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151126687364853.511082.620259852&type=3&l=2585ff63e5

No comments: