Bryce, Cathy, Amanda and I took 27 seniors to the Canary Islands at the end of May for the big Senior Trip. The Canary Islands are actually owned by Spain, but they are just off the coast of Africa. We joke that Morocco should do the Green Swim and swim out and claim the Canary Islands. (They did a Green March to Western Sahara to claim it back from Spain.)
I had never been on an island before and I expected the Canary Islands to be more green, but in reality they looked a lot like Morocco. Regardless the weather was nice and we had a great beach close by. It was definitely Europe in the way people dressed and the yummy foods we missed in Morocco.
Overall it was a good trip and overall the seniors behaved well and were mostly on time, which is a big deal in Moroccan culture!
More photos from the Senior Trip:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151005116374853.495603.620259852&type=3&l=fea59ec5fb


No comments:
Post a Comment