Merhaba (Hello)! Well I'm here! I arrived into Ankara at around 4 pm on Monday safely. PTL! Didn't sleep much, but made up for that Monday night. Dinner was very good last night! And I slept well, till the first call to prayer this morning. It lasts for six minutes, but I went right back to sleep afterwards. I'm sure I will start sleeping through it soon.
It's unbelievably hot here. I was planning on leaving the heat home in VA! But it's nowhere near as humid! Of course, there is no air conditioning at most places here. Though it does cool down considerably at night. Today I got to ride in a taxi and a bus. The grocery was fun. It will be much easier when I learn some Turkish. I've got to get back to fixing my classroom. I'll post pictures when it's done.
Sevigle (with love),
Crystal

No comments:
Post a Comment