Monday, February 06, 2006

Masquerade Ball


Saturday night we had a masquerade ball. It was a lot of fun. We took ballroom dancing lessons from one of the parents twice before the dance. The kids really learned a lot and had a chance to show off their stuff. We only played songs they could waltz, two-step, or jitterbug to. I got asked to dance more Saturday than my whole high school career combined! It was so much fun. The kids all looked so nice.

I have posted pictures on my photobucket account. I took a ton and they turned out really good. I also took class photos, so you can see lots of the students I teach. It was for 7th through 12th grade. And 90% of the student body came. This was the first dance they have every had at OIS. (For many of the students it was their first dance ever!) I can't emphasize how much fun it was. Wish you all could have been here!

No comments: