Here's the family at my grandparents. Daddy continues do well, and is getting back to normal, well at least normal for him! :)It was great to be home for the summer. I worked at JKG Accounting. I worked for Jeanie for years part-time while I was teaching. It was great to go back to something familiar. Plus it was a great environment and we had lots of fun.
Summer went by very quickly. I'm sorry if I didn't get to see you. I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with everyone. I did have a wonderful time seeing old friends and having the opportunity to make new friends! :)
It's great not to be the new guy this year. We have ten new staff members. We're growing! I changed rooms this year, I'll show you pictures later. I love it!
Ankara is very hot right now. We're still full fledge into summer. Very few places have air conditioning. The school and my apartment are not one of them! But it's not humid, I prefer this dry heat. It also cools down a lot in the evenings. And being on the 11th floor we get a pretty good breeze through the apartment.
Keep checking back. Now that I'm back in Ankara, I'll get back into my routines. I'll be posting weekly.

No comments:
Post a Comment