Monday, September 10, 2007

A Request

I have a small request, if anyone of you come across some McCormick Salsa seasoning mix, could you mail me some? I looked in every store I went into this summer; I even stopped at several stores just to look for this salsa mix. I have not found anything else that tastes as good. I have made some from scratch, but it's just not the same. Salsa has become virtually impossible to find here in Turkey. Should I mention that Mexican is my favorite type of food? So please, share the wealth should you come across any packets. They are usually where the other seasoning packets are, not in the Mexican section.

Other than that we have started our second week of school. Last night was the second night in a row that I slept without a fan. That would be the first two nights since I returned to Turkey in July. I hope fall has officially arrived and is not just teasing us. Too bad I won't be going to Prague this year during October. It was wonderful to be among fall leaves and green hills for a little while.

No comments: