Thursday, October 18, 2007

Feeling Good

What makes you feel like a million bucks? I can think of a lot of answers to that question, but today the answer is paying off your school loan. Today I officially made the last payment on my college loans. My college education that ended 10 years ago is now official paid in full. What an amazing feeling!

Life has been busy this week. I went to an lecture on archaeology in Turkey at the Turkish-American Association on Monday. It was really interesting. Tuesday night I went to the base to watch our kids play volleyball. It was a real nail-bitter with the boys. We lost, but if they keep up their current level of improvement, they are going to kill them next time. Wednesday was our usual Stargate night with the Lundys. Tonight is the one night that's not busy. Tomorrow Jenna and I are going to Kizilay to do a little shopping, she needs to get some yarn. Then Saturday I'm taking a group to Ulus to go to the Anatolian Museum and just walk around Ulus. It's got a lot colder here, so I'm looking forward to the outing. Then on Saturday night we have our faculty fellowship. Next thing I know it will be next week!

My thoughts are with you in Bedford County in the midst of this MRSA mess.

No comments: