Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow, finally

It has finally snowed. This week we've had several days of snow during the night and early morning. We wake up to find the ground covered, but not enough to keep us from going to school. By the afternoon the snow is all melted and the process starts all over again. However, today is Saturday and it has finally snowed enough to keep us from going to school, yet its a Saturday. And we have the winter ball tonight so we actually have to go to school. What irony! It has been snowing all day, but really its a rainy snowy mix. It's entertaining to watch people drive up our hill. I find that people here don't really know how to drive in the snow. Below is a video of Jenna and I walking to school. I cut it down to just the interesting parts, but it gives you an idea of our journey to school.

1 comment:

Mr. Andrew said...

We have exercise equipment like that around the parks in Thailand. The difference is that it's 100 degrees outside so it's never been snow covered.

Oh, and I think it's slicker not more slick :)
Love ya..