Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that Make Me Smile

I've been bad about posting the last few weeks. I feel like I start off a lot of my blogs that way! Jenna, and another friend, have inspired me to try to photo blog more. Jenna is working on taking a picture a day; I was thinking that might be a bit ambitious for me, and I'll try for a couple pictures a week.

I decided to start with this picture I took over a week ago. This is Seth & Eric. I've mentioned them before. The guys and their wives are some of our favorite people in Turkey. We love to hang out and play games with them. Seth & Eric often become incredibly juvenile when they are around each other. It's very entertaining. They decided to grow mustaches together. I don't think the picture really does justice to how comical they looked. It is forever caught on video though. They made a hilarious video for me for my assembly on orderliness last week. It was the second in the "Gordo & Monroe" series. We are all looking forward to more of their videos. Thankfully, to their wives great joy, they have shaved their mustaches. One of my friends is really bothered by mustaches; her reaction to Eric was very funny. I like mustaches on most men. I think its because my Daddy has almost always had one.

No comments: