 |
| Me & Courtney having Moroccan mint tea |
After returning from Italy with the Model United Nations I only had a few days before I got an exciting visit from America. My brother arrived in Casablanca on Thursday and left early this morning. We had a great week as we toured my new home and then traveled to Marrakech, followed by an amazing trip to the Sahara. It is always wonderful to have people from home come and see your life overseas. Courtney can now fully appreciate what I mean when I talk about the crazy traffic or even the people I work with. I appreciated his observations that helped confirm some things, and show me some thing that I was unaware of. He could tell from visiting two of my classes which was was my favorite just by the way I interacted with the students. I was able to get some advice from someone who has known me my whole life. I am very thankful for the time that we had to together.
No comments:
Post a Comment