- You stare at people with blonde hair.
- You are appalled at the lack of clothing that most women wear.
- You stare at good-looking men, because it's okay to look them in the eye.
- PDA almost stops you in your tracks because you never see it.
- You are drawn to American fast-food places that you don't have in your host country.
- You find any excuse to have pork at every meal.
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
You know...
As I was sitting on the metro (subway) this week and staring at so many people, I started to examine why I was staring at random strangers. Then I realized, you know you've lived in a predominately Muslim/Middle Eastern country too long when...
No comments:
Post a Comment