Now I will be the first to admit when I came home at Christmas I had no idea what was the big deal with Tim Tebow. I knew who he was, but had missed all the publicity surrounding him and his faith.
One of my students posted this article on his facebook. I found it really interesting, if nothing else just because my students find it interesting. There is so much misunderstanding of Islam in America. Radical Muslims, who are the minority in Islam, choose to follow Islam in a violent manner and have given many the idea that terrorism and Islam go together. Do you remember the pastor in Florida who burned the Qur'an? Was he following the teachings of Christ? My students wonder how many Christians think like the pastor in Florida.
So just food for thought, I thought this article was interesting enough to share. "What if Tim Tebow were Muslim?" http://www.salon.com/2012/01/12/what_if_tim_tebow_were_muslim/

No comments:
Post a Comment