One of my students today was asking where I was Saturday and did I hear about the big fight.
Apparently following a big game between the two rival teams in Casablanca, Wydad and Raja, the fans went crazy. No one was killed, but it was one of the worst fights. The first mob running was the Raja fans attacking the Wydad fans, then it flips when the Wydad fans attack the Raja fans.
Below is a video from the news. My student said, imagine if guns were legal here. The policeman below is just showing the things that people were fighting with and how crazy this all was. My student also happened to be at this game. He said he was scared, but didn't get hurt at all.
*Just as a side note, I'm safe. This is exactly the kind of thing I would avoid.

No comments:
Post a Comment