Saturday, October 15, 2005

Haircut


I went today to get my haircut. I was a little concerned. Though most people have good experiences, I had heard a few horror stories. I asked Huda, one of my students, to go with me to translate. All the hairdressers are men in this country. Mostly everything was the same, and I was pleased with the cut, though I'll have a better sense after I wash it. They did blow dry my hair straight. I put a picture on photobucket. I've never had straight hair before! It took a half an hour to blow it out. It was so funny, they have this little holster on their belt where they put the blow dry when they are not using it. Sometimes they even have two people do your hair, one holds the blow dryer while the other combs it out. Of course the best part was for a wash, cut and style it was only 13 YTL (about $9)!

No comments: