

I went to a Women's Conference this weekend in Antayla, which is on the southern coast of Turkey all the Mediterranean Sea. There were workers from all over Turkey. It was a good and refreshing time. Our hotel room was awesome! Jenna and I had the suite on the top floor with a balcony over looking the sea and the Tarus Mountains. The water was very warm. It's still hard to believe I went swimming in the Mediterranean in October! The water is so clear and blue.
We also had the chance to visit Perge where Paul went with Barnabas. I had been before, but you know me I can also go look at ruins! Perge was a Greek city and then later a Roman city. I put pictures on my photobucket site under Antayla. We took a bus there, 8 hours. A long trip with 35 women and 15 teenagers! But it's also nice to visit other parts of Turkey.
Overall it was a great weekend. Today I'm playing catch up, getting lesson organized for this week. We have three short weeks in a row. We have off this Friday and next week we have Thursday and Friday for Seker Bayram (Candy Day). It's the end of Ramazan. But there is still a lot to do. Our first nine weeks ends this week, so I've got to get that pile of papers graded!

No comments:
Post a Comment