
I'm a little late getting this posted. It has been an insanely busy week. I'm sure you're going through much of the same as you are getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe it's almost here. I'll be posting a picture of my tree soon.
We went bowling last Saturday in celebration of my friend Abby's birthday. It was also the birthday of two co-workers. There are several bowling alleys in Ankara. This was the first time I had been. It was just like being in America! Down to the music and the screens for keeping score! It was a load of fun. I'm going to load several pictures onto photobucket tomorrow from last Saturday.
Of course I only bowled a 70 something, but I didn't have any mishaps. I often do at the bowling alley. I have gone down the lane before and thrown my ball across the alley. Bowling can be a dangerous sport with me!
We had Starbuck afterwards. And they have two of the holiday drinks here, I had the peppermint mocha. The toffee nut is also good, had that this week as well. Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment