Thursday, December 22, 2005

Snow Day


Yeah! We finally got a snow day on Tuesday. It only snowed one to two inches, but the roads were messy. All the snow is still here and it's Thursday! And they do not understand how to clear it either. I have to walk VERY carefully to school. A good part of the walk is a solid sheet of ice. But no spills yet!

Tomorrow is our last day before break. We have three weeks of winter break. I'm so excited! Just a word to the wise, I will be checking my e-mail, but not everyday, as I do right now. We don't have the internet at home, so I have to come to school to check my e-mail. I'll also be in Greece Jan. 3rd through Jan. 12th. I hope to get to an internet cafe sometime while I am there.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. It will be a very different Christmas for me this year, but it's a exciting time to start some new traditions with new friends. And as we remember the baby born in a manager, do not forget about the man he became and the sacrifice he made for us all. Our prinicpal and his family have a great tradition, the top of their tree is not a star, but a cross. Love you all! Mutlu Noeller!

No comments: