
Mutlu Noeller! Merry Christmas from Turkey!
I'm sure many of you are busy finishing up last minute shopping. I miss the rushing around! We had our middle school and high school Christmas party Friday night. We had 45! It was a great crowd. And crowd is the right word. It was very crowded as we fit into Katie's apartment. We made spaghetti for the kids. We had a white elephant gift exchange. My MMs were very popular. Then we watched "The Santa Clause". It was a good time. I'll be posting pictures, look for them tomorrow, along with several others from our faculty party.
Saturday we had our faculty fellowship. I have a great staff photo I'll be posting. We found out who our secret santa was. Brenda had me and did a great job. The final gift was wrapped up like a package from the states. Everyone gives me a hard time because I get a lot of mail. Just reminds me of what great support I have at home!
Tonight we are headed to celebrate a teacher's birthday and then we will exchange gifts within our apartment. Jenna leaves for the states on Thursday and Beth leaves on Friday. I won't be heading to Greece till a few days after New Years. It's been snowing most of the afternoon and into the evening here. I'm praying for a snow day tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment