I returned from Italy on Saturday. It was a great trip. Italy was wonderful. We went to Venice, Florence and Rome (last minute change instead of Pisa). This is me in Venice at the Grand Canal. Just couldn't believe that I was actually in Venice!My favorite city was Venice. It was clean and it did not smell! And the canals are just amazing. There are no cars anywhere. There are also the cutest shops everywhere. I got a real Venetian mask. Carnival started there you know. Part of the fun in Venice is just getting lost. You end up down the neatest areas.
I've put my pictures on my photobucket account. Link is below, you should be able to click on it directly. I'll write more about Florence and Rome tomorrow. So much work to catch up on! Only 10 more weeks before I head back to the states! We're on the downhill slide!
http://photobucket.com/albums/y145/CDeLong/Italy/

No comments:
Post a Comment