We had a spaghetti dinner, the first of its kind at our school. It was a big success. A little crazy and hectic at times, but very successful. The girls did a great job. We'll be going to Fethiye in southwestern Turkey along the Mediterranean for four days at the end of this month. They are a fun group, but also very different. Every decision we make usually turns out to be a vote of four to three. You can imagine the difficulties of getting nine women to agree on anything (Beth will be chaperoning the trip with me). I am really looking forward to the trip. I've been to the Mediterranean before, but I've never been to Fethiye.
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Spaghetti Dinner
We had a spaghetti dinner, the first of its kind at our school. It was a big success. A little crazy and hectic at times, but very successful. The girls did a great job. We'll be going to Fethiye in southwestern Turkey along the Mediterranean for four days at the end of this month. They are a fun group, but also very different. Every decision we make usually turns out to be a vote of four to three. You can imagine the difficulties of getting nine women to agree on anything (Beth will be chaperoning the trip with me). I am really looking forward to the trip. I've been to the Mediterranean before, but I've never been to Fethiye.
No comments:
Post a Comment