Tonight was our Open House for parents. It was nice to meet to several of our new families. We have 215 students enrolled. 1/3 of our students are new. The first week is over. It's been a long one. I need some rest this weekend, but I know I'll still have to do some work this Saturday. When I'm more rested I hope my posts will be longer and more interesting. :)
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Friday, August 29, 2008
Class of 2009
Tonight was our Open House for parents. It was nice to meet to several of our new families. We have 215 students enrolled. 1/3 of our students are new. The first week is over. It's been a long one. I need some rest this weekend, but I know I'll still have to do some work this Saturday. When I'm more rested I hope my posts will be longer and more interesting. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment