Sunday, November 16, 2008

Senior Year

Friday night we tried to get all the seniors together to go see High School Musical 3: Senior Year. We almost succeeded, we are only missing two. I think the night was made even more bittersweet because I had just found out that day that Tim (tall guy in the back) will be moving to Florida in December. Our senior class is going to change greatly.
It was a lot of fun. We all went to dinner together then to the movie. As a huge fan of the first two movies, I had high expectations. I was not disappointed. Unlike the first movie where Gabriella's wardrobe budget only included one pair of shoes, you could tell this was a big budget production. We laughed a lot and just had a great time. One of my students at the end thanked me for coming with them. I just had to laugh, I said no, thank you for letting me hang out with you guys. This is what I'll be missing the most. Here are a few more fun pictures:

No comments: