the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Spring has arrived in Ankara, if you don't mind temperatures averaging in the 60s! It's a rainy afternoon again today; a great day for curling up on the couch with a book. Thought I would share some recent pictures. Then following albums are from the last few months here. One album is pictures from school, the other is me out and about town.
That's such a great pic of you with the tulips! I think we skipped Spring here and went straight to Summer... temps have been in the 80's and even 90's here this past week. It will be cooling down a bit soon but it was quite a shock to the system to have such a heat wave so early. Take care!
3 comments:
That's such a great pic of you with the tulips! I think we skipped Spring here and went straight to Summer... temps have been in the 80's and even 90's here this past week. It will be cooling down a bit soon but it was quite a shock to the system to have such a heat wave so early.
Take care!
You really have a huge fascination with taking photos of food. Still trying to understand this.
I guess I'm just fascinated by food that is different from America. I figure somebody else out there has be just as curious! :)
Post a Comment