Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A Drive in Casa

On Saturday we went to a part of Casa called Cil.  I discovered this area during our scavenger hunt.  Cil was full of several fun surprises: the produce guys reminded me slightly of the pazar in Turkey, there is a shop that sells magazines in English, and a grocery store that carries lots of fun items.  The grocery store is called O'Self.  They have Golden Grahams cereal, liquid vanilla, maple syrup and last time, sour cherry juice (a favorite from Turkey).

On the way home from Cil we thought you might like a taste of the driving in Casa.  The drive home was fairly tame, but this gives you great insight into what things look like here.  Enjoy!

BTW -  I'm driving, Courtney is in the passenger seat and Jenny is filming in the back.  They are both my roommates, Courtney moved back on campus with us this weekend.

1 comment:

Bteacher99 said...

Your video is hosted by YouTube, which means I can't watch it. However, if it's anything at all like driving here, we're thankful you made it home safely.