Monday, September 20, 2010

A Typical Day

Thought you'd be interested to see how a normal day runs for me.

Wake up around 6:30 am - depending on how early I need to be at school.

7:45 am - have to be on campus

8:00 - 8:50 - 9th grade History
8:55 - 9:45 - Help with Senior Capstone
  Break Time - eat a snack :)
10:00 - 10:50 - 6th grade History
10:55 - 11:45 -  6th grade History
11:50 - 12:40 - Planning, but another class is taught in my room, so I usually go and eat middle school lunch
12:45 - 1:35 - High School lunch, usually when I take my planning
1:40 - 2:30 - 9th grade History
2:35 - 3:25 - 9th grade History

I usually stay at school until almost 5:00 pm. I take advantage of the internet, it's a much better connection than what we have at the house. Though I've been teaching for many years, there is still a lot of preparation, loads of papers to grade. Then it's time to go home, hopefully with an empty hand and no work to do at home!

No comments: