Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 in Review

One of the fun things you can make on Facebook at the end of the year is a little summary of my year in pictures.  I couldn't get everything on here, but it contains some of my favorite memories from the year.  I traveled all around the USA from Virginia to North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Chicago.  I had so much fun spending time with my family this year.  Each picture symbolizes time with family or friends.  I especially enjoyed trips to North Carolina to visit Arlene and Suzanne. As well as making new friends through my church and spending time with new additions to my friends families. I cherish all the time I spent with my family and friends in America this past year.

In August I left for new adventures in Morocco. I've been blessed with opportunities to go to the Netherlands, Italy and now Turkey.  All along the way I've gotten to meet new people and got to spend time with former students and colleagues from Turkey.  I can only pray that the new year brings as much joy and excitement.

No comments: