What do you do when you have a day off from school unexpectedly? Yesterday, after I did some work at school, I cooked, played games and hung out with friends. I made pumpkin lattes and a pumpkin cheesecake. Both turned out really well. Today we all slept in. We watched a chick flick last night with several other ladies from campus. Courtney and I decided to straighten our hair this morning. They turned off the water for several hours, so this was a fun way to entertain ourselves. My hair has gotten incredibly long, it's still not as long as it was in high school, but it is the longest it has been in probably ten years. Since my hair is naturally curly it shrinks up about two inches when it dries. We had fun fixing our hair and then taking some photos. Sometimes it is pure fun just to embrace being a girl!
[The curl started to return to my hair pretty quickly thanks to the humidity here.]




No comments:
Post a Comment