About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Monday, March 14, 2011
Summer Visit
Thought I would pass the word along that I have bought my plane ticket home for the summer. I did make the decision to come back early for orientation, which means I will have about seven weeks in America over the summer. I'll be in Virginia mostly with a few trips to North Carolina. My time at home is June 19th until August 7th; I'll be home in time for Father's Day and get to stay long enough for a former student's wedding. I am already looking forward to fun time with family and friends, and of course some wonderful food!
No comments:
Post a Comment