Sunday, December 04, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is such a great holiday; a day set aside for thankfulness. For Thanksgiving this year my roommates were out of the country but there were still pretty of other people around campus.  I had several of the single ladies over for Thanksgiving dinner.  We had quite the selection of food. A few American treats from my trip in October made the dinner extra special. We watched some past Macy's parades online and I got to talk with my family via Skype. It is always hard to be away from my family but I am especially thankful for the internet as a way to be able to share a little bit of Thanksgiving with my family.  Turkey, cranberry salad, stuffing (we had three different kinds!), green bean casserole, yeast rolls, carrots  macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, sweet tea, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, and pecan pie

No comments: