Friday, September 01, 2006

My Classroom

Well the first two days over. Things went well. I have a lot of planning to do this weekend though! Seems like a lot of students. I also have planning very early in the day which has thrown me off. This is my schedule:
1st period - World Geography with 9th grade
2nd period - Planning with 6 students in my class for Study Hall
3rd period - World History II with 12th grade
4th period - US History I with 8th grade
*Lunch
5th period - World History I with 10th grade
6th period - World Religions with 9th & 10th grade
7th period - World History II with 11th grade

We know have a tea maker in the office. We all are very excited by this. I feel like a real Turkish teacher, I have my cay break everyday during my prep period. The Turkish teachers have a tea break every hour and just leave the kids unattended for 10 minutes while they smoke and have tea. Interesting culture. :)

Here are the pictures of my classroom I promised. I love it! I looks like a real classroom and it just feels so much bigger!

No comments: