Friday, March 14, 2008

And then today...

Well just as I was writing about spring yesterday, look what happens today! When I woke up this morning it was raining. Apparently had been raining since 4 am. Sometime around 7:30 it became snow and quickly covered the ground. I'd said there is a half an inch behind the school in the park. It's almost noon and the snow has stopped and the roads are mostly clear. It's just crazy. But that's Ankara for you. Remember last year while we were on Spring Break in Turkey, it snowed.

Turkey has blocked Youtube again. I love freedom of speech! The article link is below if you want to take a look. http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/03/13/turkey.youtube.ap/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOW!?! :)

That's nuts...

Crystal DeLong said...

I know! Crazy! But it is totally gone and today it was back to the 60s. No wonder i have a cold.