About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Monday, October 27, 2008
The Evils of Censorship
Today is not the day to ask me if I like living in Turkey. Blogspot is currently blocked in Turkey. I'm having to use a proxy server to make this post. Unfortunately even with the proxy server, my posting screen is very different and missing a few things, so I hope this turns out okay. All of this to tell you that I probably will not be posting very much till this block by the Turkish government is over. Why is it blocked you might ask. Well just like youtube, someone on their blog must have said something negative about Ataturk or about Turkey. Remember it is against the law to say such things here. How I miss the freedoms of America.
No comments:
Post a Comment