My great friends have access to a convertible. They know how much I miss my convertible, so we went for a ride on Saturday. As much as I love convertibles, I have an even greater love for Mustangs. Not only did I use to own my Sebring, but I had a 1964 1/2 Mustang before I went to Turkey. Oh the sacrifices that God asks of us! (I made sure it went to a good home.)
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Pure Joy
My great friends have access to a convertible. They know how much I miss my convertible, so we went for a ride on Saturday. As much as I love convertibles, I have an even greater love for Mustangs. Not only did I use to own my Sebring, but I had a 1964 1/2 Mustang before I went to Turkey. Oh the sacrifices that God asks of us! (I made sure it went to a good home.)
No comments:
Post a Comment