
One of the neatest thing about being in America this year has been all the opportunities that I have had to spend with people that I know from my time in Turkey. This fall I went to Canada and saw former co-workers and a student. At Thanksgiving, we had a house full of students from Turkey. During my trip to Florida last summer it was like a mini-Turkey reunion!
Recently during my trip to Chicago I was able to see two former students. We met for lunch and it was great to catch up with them. They are amazing! It is fun to see them in America and to reminisce.

This past weekend I got to see another student, beautiful Sarah, and her parents. Her dad also taught at our school. What a great family! They have family in Danville, so I didn't have to travel very far. Sarah was one of my seniors last year and has just finished her freshman year in Indiana.
This weekend I'll get to see another former student. And in just two weeks, my roommate Jenna will be here visiting! I'm very excited for her trip to Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment