![]() |
| Getting a package is always exciting! |
She wasn't very happy when I decided to go overseas, though she was very supportive. I promised I would come work when I came home for the summer. And that's exactly what I did. Every time I came home from overseas, Jeanie put me to work. This past year when I was home for a year, Jeanie found a spot for me. She has been an amazing boss. Not only did I enjoy working for Jeanie, but I've been blessed to work at an office with some truly wonderful ladies. I enjoyed going to work, and they provide great conversation. I was especially blessed today to get a package, two months after it was mailed, with some of my favorite things. I was really touched that they remembered all these little things that I talked about missing, they have impressive memories. My favorites were the key lime dip mix, which I can't wait to try, and the holiday Oreos. Holiday Oreos are just perfect, they have more filling than regular Oreos, but not quite as much as double stuff, can you tell they are my favorite cookie?! Plus there were Mint 3Musketeers, which are heaven, cornbread, and so many other wonderful things.
I'm very thankful for all the cards and treats that people send, I got several lovely Christmas cards which I really enjoyed, even though they came in January. Gotta love Moroccan mail! I have family members who have sent fun American candy, that I'm currently rationing out. :) Thank you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment