It was a real treat to have my family in Turkey. I'll start backwards with my postings about our time. Here is a link to my pictures from Ephesus.http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=74444&l=7e037&id=620259852
Our last day of our seven churches tour we went to Ephesus. I told them we were saving the best for last. Ephesus is so cool for several reasons. First you have the amazing Biblical history, to realize that you are standing where Paul preached in Acts. That you could be walking where apostle John walked. Also Ephesus has a wonderful collection of ancient Greek and Roman ruins. My Dad really enjoyed Ephesus. Standing in the amphitheater where Paul preached really got to him. We watched the Nativity movie when we got back to America on Christmas Day. I had shared with them before how I understand certain things in the Bible better because I've lived here. He commented about understanding in that same way as we watched the movie. (Side note, the Nativity movie was VERY well done. Definitely worth seeing.)


No comments:
Post a Comment