About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
I love Charlie Brown. Anyone who gets to know me will soon discover my love for Peanuts. I also adore fall; autumn is my favorite season. Several weeks ago (I just realized I hadn't posted about this) I went to a local farm with some good friends. We took a hay ride, then went through a corn maze. Then we went to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins. We finished with some apple cider taste-testing. FYI, cherry apple cider is pretty amazing! Here I am with Zack, one of my closest friends sons. It was such a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment